Teams Day Online is a virtual community event that brings the Microsoft Teams community together to freely share knowledge to build the Global Modern Workplace and Microsoft Teams communities.
Special thanks to Russ Basiura and the entire Team for your great effort putting this event together!
Whether you are rookie or a master on Microsoft Teams, there are sessions to fit your organization’s needs and will provide the information and training that your team needs to govern, operationalization, and adopt Microsoft Teams to solve business problems.
Some of the event’s key topics included:
- How to Use Microsoft Teams as a Platform for Field and First-Line Workers
- Learn How to Make Microsoft Teams Fit Your Work Style
- Navigate How Microsoft Teams can be used to Streamline Communications
- How IT and First-Line Workers can find a Common Language to Tackle User Adoption Together
- Build a Successful Onboarding Process with out-of-the-box Office 365 Tools
- How to Externally Share Microsoft Teams Efficiently with Your Organization’s Partners
- Create Chat Bots to Assist Your Organization with Microsoft Teams
- Discover which Microsoft Teams Apps are Best for Your Organization’s Workstream
- And more!
🌐 Teams Day Online website: https://www.teamsdayonline.com/
I had the chance to be part of this Teams Day Online and deliver a session on how to leverage Azure and MS Teams to run a POC in times of covid.
On this session I shared a real-world experience of how I leveraged Azure and MS Teams to run a complex PoC with remote teams across the U.S., Mexico, and Brazil along some best practices and apps I use in MS Teams and Azure Bastion.
As per the organizers,
Teams Day Online was a huge success. We trained nearly 3000 people across two days and shared our love and passion for Microsoft Teams with many newcomers. This was a gargantuan undertaking that was massively successful.
Teams Day Online III will happen on April 7 and April 8, 2021.
Looking forward to a great event!